RE: Gdb online docs error?

> OK, I think that the source of the problem is identified, thanks to
> Doug's keen knowledge of the xargs command. I have installed a tentative
> fix, and will let it run for a few days before checking it in.
>
> Let me know if some pages are still missing.

I'm not sure it is related but the references to named anchors do not work for a long time (may be never?).
For example if you click on the "set substitute-path" link near the top of the page http://sourceware.org/gdb/onlinedocs/gdb/Source-Path.html the page should be
scrolled to the corresponding definition but it doesn't.

Regards,
Mikhail