How to progamming to get gdtr value ot gdt base address ?

hi:

   I  want to get  the gdt base address,  then  I can  get to knoe
one codesegment's  base address,  but  gdb can not give me this gdtr
register's value .
   so I want to achieve  it  through programming.

  Is there some solution ?

Best  Regards!