Multi-process breakpoint behavior

Hi,

I've just noticed that the behavior of multi-process
breakpoints has changed since 7.2.  I'm trying to figure
out how to update Eclipse to match and I wanted to get some
guidance on GDB's behavior.

In 7.2 (when we added multi-process to Eclipse),
we needed to set breakpoints for each inferior.
That meant that when the user started a second
inferior, Eclipse had to send a new
 -break-insert --thread-group i2 <loc>
for every existing breakpoint.

With 7.3, it seems GDB automatically creates
applicable breakpoints when a new inferior is started.
This means that Eclipse currently creates duplicate
breakpoints in GDB for each new inferior.

I was hoping to confirm that starting with 7.3,
when an inferior is started, all breakpoints
(pending or not) are automatically planted by
GDB and need not be re-created by Eclipse.

Thanks for the help

Marc