Re: Time to expand "Program received signal" ?

FWIW, it feels like we're making a big fuss out of one detail. I don't
think that calling the main thread of a non-threaded program "thread"
is that big of a deal. Certainly not worth complexifying GDB over it,
IMO, however trivial people might think it is (and I am not sure that
it is, in fact, trivial).

--
Joel