RE: [ANNOUNCEMENT] GDB 7.5.1 released!

  Hi Joel,

  maybe I still don't understand how tarball signature is supposed to
work...
I never did that before ...

  But I tried to verify the signature of the latest 7.5.1 release,
but couldn't find the public key DSA keyFF325CF3
  I thought that all GNU software shoulb be signed using

Trying to find your key, I found this message:

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-gdb/2006-01/msg00006.html

Where is the key?

Pierre