Ready to declare victory for reversible debugging?

Hello, GDB developers

Firstly, thank you all for your wonderful work.

I'm a campaigns manager at the FSF. Right now we have GDB reversible debugging on our list of high-priority projects in need of volunteers ( http://www.fsf.org/campaigns/priority-projects/).

We were wondering if lots of volunteer work is still needed on this. If not, we'd like to take it down so that volunteers will join the projects where they're most needed. If reversible debugging has reached the point where it's ready to be removed from the list, we'd also love to get a quote from one of you about it's success, so we can do a little declaration of victory for the project.

If you'd like it to stay up on the list, just say the word. Also, feel free to send updated text or info for the entry.

Thanks.

--
Zak Rogoff
Campaigns Manager, Free Software Foundation