Re: what is the mean of remote protocol "S 00"?

On 2 February 2013 04:43, John Smith <horserivers@gmail.com> wrote:
> That is saying I can not know the stop reason ?
> In this case , gdb will stop at the $eip in "g" packetï  which is sent
> from the target side ?
> Is there method to know why the target stoped?

That really depends on your target and remote server.

You might be able to work out the reason by examining the call stack, or
looking at status or trap registers if your hardware has such things.

If the remote server can't give you a better indication of the stop reason, then
perhaps it's not possible to work it out, and it defaults to "00".

Regards,

David P.