This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Why gdb fail to make
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: hitlar <hitlar dot india at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 15 May 2013 15:10:56 +0400
- Subject: Re: Why gdb fail to make
- References: <1368615049967-231905 dot post at n7 dot nabble dot com>
> In file included from ../../gdb-7.6.50-2/gdb/defs.h:803,
> from ../../gdb-7.6.50-2/gdb/gdb.c:19:
> ../../gdb-7.6.50-2/gdb/utils.h:283: warning: parameter has incomplete type
> Makefile:979: recipe for target `gdb.o' failed
I think that's from the following declaration in utils.h:
This was reported recently, and we discovered that this type of
declaration was a GCC extension not supported by older versions
I thought we had this fixed, already, but it looks like not.
You can probably work-around the problem by adding
around the start of utils.h. Or configure with --disable-werror.