This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [patch]: testsuite: run bash instead of sh when using brace expansion
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Christian Groessler <chris at groessler dot org>
- Cc: Sergio Durigan Junior <sergiodj at redhat dot com>, gdb at sourceware dot org, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 09:16:36 -0600
- Subject: Re: [patch]: testsuite: run bash instead of sh when using brace expansion
- References: <51936596 dot 8010205 at groessler dot org> <m3hai3kes8 dot fsf at redhat dot com> <5195E023 dot 10203 at groessler dot org> <87a9ntr1xl dot fsf at fleche dot redhat dot com> <5196B5CA dot 1000704 at groessler dot org>
>>>>> ">" == Christian Groessler <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Just FYI - your patch got word-wrapped.
>> + lappend dirs [join [list $r$x$comp$l$f]]
My suggestion for "join" was really odd. I was confused...
It is simpler to just use string concatenation like
lappend dirs $r$x$comp$l$f
The patch is ok with that change.