This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Fwd: Method call and calling convention
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Kifa The Great <kifathegreat at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gdb at sourceware dot org, gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 12:31:46 -0600
- Subject: Re: Fwd: Method call and calling convention
- References: <CAB35Rs7t2fYrPunFA+Q_5tW1DxjxdgMLNxHoYNAOatxxwsc4dA at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAB35Rs75GPCcoteGWisQSVau+DbC1ZBy5CFJ4jxjvyk7V82=Hw at mail dot gmail dot com> <87y5b8jncx dot fsf at fleche dot redhat dot com>
>>>>> "Tom" == Tom Tromey <email@example.com> writes:
Kifa> Could you please tell me if this is a bug, feature or maybe I do
Kifa> something wrong?
Tom> It looks like a bug to me.
Kai pointed out that this wasn't totally clear.
What I meant was that the gdb behavior seems to be a bug.