any suggests or comments are welcome,
Thanks,

(gdb) bt 10
#0  0x402f6040 in ?? ()
#1  0x402f6030 in ?? ()
#2  0x402f6030 in ?? ()
Backtrace stopped: previous frame identical to this frame (corrupt stack?)
(gdb) info sharedlibrary
No shared libraries loaded at this time.
(gdb) info symbol 0x402f6040
No symbol matches 0x402f6040.

(gdb) show version
GNU gdb (GDB) 7.6
and "show warranty" for details.
This GDB was configured as "--host=x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu
--target=arm-unknown-linux-gnu".

(gdb) show sysroot
[...]
(gdb) show solib-search-path