Re: Variable Length Arrays (VLA) proposal

> This is why I was thinking getting rid of things like LA_VAL_PRINT
> (converting them to some form of LA_VALUE_PRINT, my item (5)) first
> may make the VLA task easier.

I was also looking at that for unrelated reasons (I thought that
this is the way forward in general, and that the val-print routines
were a relic of the past). I looked at converting ada-val-print to
value-print, but it was a little more involved than I thought, so
left it for another day...

--
Joel