Re: My slides at gnu tools cauldron

> I gave a presentation "Port GDB To A New Processor Architecture: TI C6X"
> at the cauldron.  I add links on my slides and video recording in
> http://sourceware.org/gdb/wiki/ReferenceMaterial

Thank you!

The main source of information about porting GDB is the GDB Internals
manual.  Of course, the only info in that manual is what people have
put there after they went through their own learning process.  It
would be lovely if you could improve the Internals manual in the spots
where you learned things that were not well documented.  From the
slide deck, it was unclear which slides covered information that
is well documented, versus information that you had to exhume from
the GDB source code.

	John Gilmore