Re: A new strategy for internals documentation

I'm not sure what we're arguing at this point, so let me see if I can
summarize your views on specific actions:

1. Delete gdbint.texinfo.

We're all agreed on this, right?

2. Add pieces of the manual to the wiki.

You doubt the value of this.  Should we forbid people from adding wiki
pages?

3. Introduce an annotation/structured scheme in source code comments.

You're skeptical, but not opposed to this, right?

4. Use Doxygen.

Are you for or against, or indifferent?

(For me Doxygen gets the nod by elimination, if nothing else.  In the
rather lengthy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_documentation_generators

there are not a lot of options that are portable, GPL, etc.  LLVM's use
of Doxygen, http://llvm.org/doxygen/index.html , seems pretty useful.)

Stan
stan@codesourcery.com