How to exclude some subfolders when building gdb

Hi, when using the new gdb clone under Windows MSYS:
git clone git://sourceware.org/git/binutils-gdb.git --config core.autocrlf=input --config core.eol=lf

Then I create a folder mybuild, then run the top level configure:
mkdir mybuild
cd mybuild

../binutils-gdb/configure \
CFLAGS="-O0 -g" \
--prefix=/mingw \
--host=mingw32 \
--build=mingw32 \
--target=mingw32 \
--with-python=/python/python \
--with-expat \
--disable-nls

Then
make > log.txt 2>&1 && make install INSTALL_PROGRAM='install -s' -C gdb DESTDIR=/f/build_gdb/bin2013

I found that a lot of new exe files were generated in the build folder, e.g.
binutils
gas
gprof
ld
If I remember correctly, I don't have those folders when using the old gdb.git mirror from the CVS.

So, my question is: is there any way to disable the building of those extra targets? I don't need those targets when building GDB.
Thanks.

Yuanhui Zhang