This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug localedata/374] The rules in LC_COLLATE are random and sometimes clearly wrong
- From: "barbier at linuxfr dot org" <sourceware-bugzilla at sources dot redhat dot com>
- To: glibc-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 17 Jan 2005 21:43:19 -0000
- Subject: [Bug localedata/374] The rules in LC_COLLATE are random and sometimes clearly wrong
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: sourceware-bugzilla at sources dot redhat dot com
------- Additional Comments From barbier at linuxfr dot org 2005-01-17 21:43 -------
Created an attachment (id=371)
C source file for the tst-wcscoll program
This program can only process files composed of lines of 2 UTF-8
characters, some modifications are needed to accept any input.
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug, or are watching someone who is.