This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug libc/715] gnu/stubs.h should be biarch
- From: "cvs-commit at gcc dot gnu dot org" <sourceware-bugzilla at sources dot redhat dot com>
- To: glibc-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 11 Feb 2005 10:17:23 -0000
- Subject: [Bug libc/715] gnu/stubs.h should be biarch
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: sourceware-bugzilla at sources dot redhat dot com
------- Additional Comments From cvs-commit at gcc dot gnu dot org 2005-02-11 10:17 -------
Subject: Bug 715
Module name: libc
Changes by: email@example.com 2005-02-11 10:17:02
. : Makefile
include : stubs-biarch.h
2005-02-11 Roland McGrath <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Makefile (installed-stubs): New variable.
Set to $(inst_includedir)/gnu/stubs.h if $(biarch) is no,
or to $(inst_includedir)/gnu/stubs-$(biarch).h if otherwise.
[$(biarch) != no] (install-others-nosubdir): Add $(installed-stubs).
($(inst_includedir)/gnu/stubs.h): Use $(installed-stubs) for this
($(inst_includedir)/gnu/stubs.h): New target, install from ...
* include/stubs-biarch.h: New file.
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug, or are watching someone who is.