This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug libc/748] SA_RESTART flag in sigaction is broken
- From: "jakub at redhat dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sources dot redhat dot com>
- To: glibc-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 16 Feb 2005 15:19:47 -0000
- Subject: [Bug libc/748] SA_RESTART flag in sigaction is broken
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: sourceware-bugzilla at sources dot redhat dot com
------- Additional Comments From jakub at redhat dot com 2005-02-16 15:19 -------
This sounds like kernel bug to me.
Guess returning -ERESTARTSYS; instead of -EINTR; in the only place in
kernel/futex.c that returns EINTR should fix it, but have not tested that.
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug, or are watching someone who is.