This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug libc/758] syscall.h not generated properly
- From: "giffordj at linkline dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sources dot redhat dot com>
- To: glibc-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 23 Feb 2005 18:29:47 -0000
- Subject: [Bug libc/758] syscall.h not generated properly
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: sourceware-bugzilla at sources dot redhat dot com
------- Additional Comments From giffordj at linkline dot com 2005-02-23 18:29 -------
A patch was proposed here on libc-alpha for this issue
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug, or are watching someone who is.