This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug libc/770] possible deadlock on double-free logging
- From: "qboosh at pld-linux dot org" <sourceware-bugzilla at sources dot redhat dot com>
- To: glibc-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 26 Feb 2005 21:35:03 -0000
- Subject: [Bug libc/770] possible deadlock on double-free logging
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: sourceware-bugzilla at sources dot redhat dot com
------- Additional Comments From qboosh at pld-linux dot org 2005-02-26 21:35 -------
Created an attachment (id=424)
testcase for deadlock on double-free logging
Simplified testcase to trigger deadlock (originally it was detected in daemon
which didn't want to exit on SIGPIPE when run on NPTL libc - it tried to do
Deadlock occurs on NPTL libc or when it's linked with linuxthreads libpthread.
When run on just linuxthreads libc it logs double-free error and aborts
(as there is no real locking in single-thread code).
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug, or are watching someone who is.