This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug libc/253] missing NLS in few places in glibc
- From: "qboosh at pld-linux dot org" <sourceware-bugzilla at sources dot redhat dot com>
- To: glibc-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 26 Feb 2005 21:53:58 -0000
- Subject: [Bug libc/253] missing NLS in few places in glibc
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: sourceware-bugzilla at sources dot redhat dot com
------- Additional Comments From qboosh at pld-linux dot org 2005-02-26 21:53 -------
Created an attachment (id=425)
Generate msgid strings for ldd script
This patch adds generating msgid strings from ldd script.
ldd supports NLS since long time (using bash $"" syntax), but because of
msgid strings missing in libc.pot ldd messages weren't translated and
couldn't be submitted through GNU TP.
Patch applies against glibc 2.3.4.
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug, or are watching someone who is.