This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug libc/3301] compile error at linux/stddef.h:14 - 'true' defined
- From: "ebuddington at wesleyan dot edu" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 4 Oct 2006 22:40:09 -0000
- Subject: [Bug libc/3301] compile error at linux/stddef.h:14 - 'true' defined
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org
------- Additional Comments From ebuddington at wesleyan dot edu 2006-10-04 22:40 -------
(In reply to comment #1)
> And what has this to do with glibc?
It is a failure of glibc-2.4 to compile with linux kernel 2.6.18-mm1.
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug, or are watching someone who is.