This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug libc/746] sigaction SA_RESETHAND flag does not set SA_NODEFER
- From: "michael dot kerrisk at gmx dot net" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 5 Oct 2006 03:38:32 -0000
- Subject: [Bug libc/746] sigaction SA_RESETHAND flag does not set SA_NODEFER
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org
------- Additional Comments From michael dot kerrisk at gmx dot net 2006-10-05 03:38 -------
Some further tests (by someone I communicated with) show that
Solaris 10 and Unixware 2 also don't comply.
I have mentioned the widespread non-conformance to someone
at The Open Group. Something may change as a result. I will
try to remember to post here.
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug, or are watching someone who is.