This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug localedata/3322] New: Serbian locale for Serbia (sr_RS): replaces sr_CS
- From: "dsegan at gmx dot net" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 9 Oct 2006 12:15:06 -0000
- Subject: [Bug localedata/3322] New: Serbian locale for Serbia (sr_RS): replaces sr_CS
- Reply-to: sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org
The new Serbian locales for Serbia are attached. They are almost exactly the
same as sr_CS, except that they reintroduce Latin collation rules from older
sr_YU ones (these have been extensively tested in the meantime).
They also include a fix for first_weekday, i.e. commented out conflicting week
declaration (related to bug #2388).
I am also including Serbian Latin locale, with the modifier name chosen to suit
others in GNU libc (sr_RS@latin).
I have kept CSD as the international currency until it is officially changed to RSD.
I am not sure if sr_CS should be added to locale.alias now and removed from GNU
libc, or not.
Summary: Serbian locale for Serbia (sr_RS): replaces sr_CS
AssignedTo: libc-locales at sources dot redhat dot com
ReportedBy: dsegan at gmx dot net
CC: glibc-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug, or are watching someone who is.