This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug nptl/3328] bogus assertion failure in __pthread_mutex_lock with gcc 4.2
- From: "jakub at redhat dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 10 Oct 2006 14:11:05 -0000
- Subject: [Bug nptl/3328] bogus assertion failure in __pthread_mutex_lock with gcc 4.2
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org
------- Additional Comments From jakub at redhat dot com 2006-10-10 14:11 -------
lll_mutex_lock is asm volatile with "memory" clobber, so if GCC reorders
stuff around it, it is a GCC bug, not glibc.
So, please preprocess and file a GCC bug instead.
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug, or are watching someone who is.