This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug libc/3353] ttyname's new strict dependency on /proc breaks chrooted applications
- From: "jakub at redhat dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 12 Oct 2006 21:04:21 -0000
- Subject: [Bug libc/3353] ttyname's new strict dependency on /proc breaks chrooted applications
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org
------- Additional Comments From jakub at redhat dot com 2006-10-12 21:04 -------
BTW, if you for whatever reason don't want to mount whole /proc into the chroots,
you can always at least mount --bind there parts of it sufficient enough
to make all programs you want to run in the chroot happy.
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug, or are watching someone who is.