This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug localedata/3322] Serbian locale for Serbia (sr_RS): replaces sr_CS
- From: "drepper at redhat dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 12 Oct 2006 21:53:40 -0000
- Subject: [Bug localedata/3322] Serbian locale for Serbia (sr_RS): replaces sr_CS
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org
------- Additional Comments From drepper at redhat dot com 2006-10-12 21:53 -------
BZ cut off the rest of the message:
I also need to know whether defining only a UTF-8 locale is sufficient as I did
it for sr_ME. There is no existing practice for sr_RS so far which makes this
the best point to switch over.
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug, or are watching someone who is.