This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug localedata/3236] locale en_IE doesn't define AM/PM, it should
- From: "ebelular at gmail dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 12 Oct 2006 22:14:16 -0000
- Subject: [Bug localedata/3236] locale en_IE doesn't define AM/PM, it should
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org
------- Additional Comments From ebelular at gmail dot com 2006-10-12 22:14 -------
> undefined unless the am/pm format is the official format and
people don't understand the civilized form.
What do you mean, 'offical format'? Government approved? I don't know anything
about that, but I know am/pm is commonly used in Ireland.
What do you mean 'civilized form'?
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug, or are watching someone who is.