This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug localedata/3363] New locale request: tt_RU@iqtel
- From: "tatar dot iqtelif dot i18n at gmail dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 13 Oct 2006 01:07:23 -0000
- Subject: [Bug localedata/3363] New locale request: tt_RU@iqtel
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org
------- Additional Comments From tatar dot iqtelif dot i18n at gmail dot com 2006-10-13 01:07 -------
Created an attachment (id=1374)
Starter locale file by Yours truly.
I'm using ISO-8859-9 in this file too, but the comments made for Crimean Tatar
are valid here as well: whatever is chosen there, would be appropriate here,
although here UTF-8 would be even more favorable. I can submit an updated file
w/ ISO-8859-9 replaced w/ UTF-8, if needed.
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug, or are watching someone who is.