This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug libc/3355] strnlen() accesses memory locations beyond (s + maxlen)
- From: "drepper at redhat dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 13 Oct 2006 04:31:04 -0000
- Subject: [Bug libc/3355] strnlen() accesses memory locations beyond (s + maxlen)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org
------- Additional Comments From drepper at redhat dot com 2006-10-13 04:31 -------
There is no bug anywhere except in your understanding what the runtime is
supposed to do.
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug, or are watching someone who is.