This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug localedata/3322] Serbian locale for Serbia (sr_RS): replaces sr_CS
- From: "dsegan at gmx dot net" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 16 Oct 2006 12:43:48 -0000
- Subject: [Bug localedata/3322] Serbian locale for Serbia (sr_RS): replaces sr_CS
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org
------- Additional Comments From dsegan at gmx dot net 2006-10-16 12:43 -------
It sure is sufficient IMHO: ISO-8859-5 eg. doesn't contain proper Serbian
quotes, and accented Cyrillic letters are impossible to get without full Unicode
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug, or are watching someone who is.