This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug localedata/3430] Post-SU locales should have Monday as 1st weekday
- From: "nshmyrev at yandex dot ru" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 28 Oct 2006 09:38:51 -0000
- Subject: [Bug localedata/3430] Post-SU locales should have Monday as 1st weekday
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org
------- Additional Comments From nshmyrev at yandex dot ru 2006-10-28 09:38 -------
Sorry, Keld, I don't quite understand your comment as I noted in the first
comment: the first day of the week is Monday. What should be present and where?
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug, or are watching someone who is.