This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug localedata/3430] Post-SU locales should have Monday as 1st weekday
- From: "keld at dkuug dot dk" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 30 Oct 2006 13:24:15 -0000
- Subject: [Bug localedata/3430] Post-SU locales should have Monday as 1st weekday
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org
------- Additional Comments From keld at dkuug dot dk 2006-10-30 13:24 -------
Subject: Re: Post-SU locales should have Monday as 1st weekday
On Sat, Oct 28, 2006 at 09:38:51AM -0000, nshmyrev at yandex dot ru wrote:
> ------- Additional Comments From nshmyrev at yandex dot ru 2006-10-28 09:38 -------
> Sorry, Keld, I don't quite understand your comment as I noted in the first
> comment: the first day of the week is Monday. What should be present and where?
there should be a week statement defining the lenght of the week, and
when the week starts, and when the week numbering starts. I think the
following is what you need:
This corresponds to week handling according to ISO 8601, and says that
the week starts on a Monday. This spec is taken from TR 14652, and I
believe it is implemented in glibc.
This statement should be present in the LC_TIME category specification.
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug, or are watching someone who is.