This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug ports/3335] In function `__getcwd': undefined reference to `MAX'
- From: "vapier at gentoo dot org" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 31 Oct 2006 20:06:19 -0000
- Subject: [Bug ports/3335] In function `__getcwd': undefined reference to `MAX'
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org
------- Additional Comments From vapier at gentoo dot org 2006-10-31 20:06 -------
ive seen this failure in a couple of ports ... i dont really care to try and
track down the implicit include path in every one as simply including the header
that defines MAX() in the file that uses MAX() seems a lot saner to me
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug, or are watching someone who is.