This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug libc/3440] New: locale.h macros like LC_ALL are not usable in #if
- From: "eggert at gnu dot org" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 31 Oct 2006 20:08:34 -0000
- Subject: [Bug libc/3440] New: locale.h macros like LC_ALL are not usable in #if
- Reply-to: sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org
Geoff Clare reported some conformance issues with glibc headers that
define some macros using techniques that do not work inside #if, even
though C99 and POSIX require that the macros work in #if. I recently
reported some of them against the math component (glibc bug 3439).
locale.h has some issues too, though, with macros like LC_ALL.
I'll attach an (untested but obvious) patch against glibc head.
Summary: locale.h macros like LC_ALL are not usable in #if
AssignedTo: drepper at redhat dot com
ReportedBy: eggert at gnu dot org
CC: glibc-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug, or are watching someone who is.