This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug libc/6710] Observed crash due after dlclose() involving DF_1_NODELETE dependency
- From: "lucas at sizzo dot org" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 11 Mar 2009 00:46:47 -0000
- Subject: [Bug libc/6710] Observed crash due after dlclose() involving DF_1_NODELETE dependency
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org
------- Additional Comments From lucas at sizzo dot org 2009-03-11 00:46 -------
I've reproduced this via another that depend on librt and verified the problem
has been fixed with the release of glibc 2.5. More specifically it was fixed in
elf/dl-close.c CVS r1.117, git 86d507fee83714136ba6aed311e2989f9cc7c19c.
I backported and tested this in 2.4 and confirmed the fix running Apache/PHP/
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug, or are watching someone who is.