This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug libc/9944] ftok returning duplicate keys for different files on same device?
- From: "jimdon at sympatico dot ca" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 12 Mar 2009 15:31:27 -0000
- Subject: [Bug libc/9944] ftok returning duplicate keys for different files on same device?
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org
------- Additional Comments From jimdon at sympatico dot ca 2009-03-12 15:31 -------
My understanding is the ftok returns a 'key_t' ... i don't know the standard
very well ... but I assume it does not dictate an int32 be used for 'key_t'?
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug, or are watching someone who is.