Need help with RH 6.0!!

	I have written several programs for linux in C++ using g++ as my
compiler. I did this on Redhat systems from 4.2 to 5.2. In all earlier
cases I only had to recompile the programs, using the same makefiles and
everything.
	I was recently asked to move some programs to redhat 6.0, and to
my surprise, they will not compile. I read that this is the first version
of redhat to dump the libc5 library and move to the glibc 2.1.1 library,
but even calls to that libraries functions don't seem to work. I can't
even include <DLList.h>!! Even glibc supported things don't seem to work!
	I noticed there are some programmers on the list that have moved
to RH 6.0 and must have already dealt with these issues. Any help would be
appreciated! I have been through countless FAQ's and other things, and I
still can't even tell what library RH 6.0 is using when I execute "g++
-o".
	thank you for any help in advance!!

yours,
Matthew Bishop