Re: strip makes libs unusable

Hi Allin,

Thanks for the reply.  I was under the impression that striping
a .a lib was ok although you had to run ranlib on it later.  What's strange
is that I can still compile lots of things.

My problem now is that my version of libgcc.a is stripped too and that's keeping
me from rebuilding glibc...

I'm back to doing a bootstrap build.

David