Apache plug-in module on RedHat6.2

Hi,
     An self-made Apache plug-in module which works well on Apache1-3-6
does not work on Apache 1-3-12.
Is there any characteristic difference between them? Because Apache plug-in
module is a dynamical library, I reduce the number of dynamica library
in my plug-in module, at some certain point, it works. Is there any issue
for dynamical library loader in the dynamica library number loaded by it?
or Are there any confilt between loader and apache core module?