ucontext.h

Hi Experts,

I've got a question concerning the header file `sys/ucontext.h'. My
glibc-2.1.3 was compiled and installed from the source package.

The said header file conditionally defines (_GNU_SOURCE) a constant
`ERR' which clashes with ncurses when I compile `hexedit'. After
sending a report to the author, he replied that he didn't have this
problem and sent me his `ucontext.h' (unknown distribution, but I
could ask). All respective constants in his file are prefixed with
`REG_'.

Browsing through the source archive I found yet another ucontext.h in
  sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/<arch>/sys/ucontext.h

And here are the great questions:

1. Which file is The Right Version(tm)?

2. The file in sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/<arch>/sys/ucontext.h doesn't
   seem to get installed anywhere. What is the reason for two files?

Thanks a lot,
       Marcus
--
	  Some operating systems are called `user friendly',
		  UNIX however is `expert friendly'.

	   Marcus Harnisch <mailto:marcus.harnisch@gmx.net>