Re: is that spam or true? gg ppgwnb jrbtclkb

Title: Hy sweet

Hi Sylvia!
Me and Lisa are back online with our new site!
We put on all Lisa's nude shots!
There's also a movie of me and Lisa nude on the street!
Come and visit us, this is our site.
We hope to meet you again on Kerkira's nudist beach this year!
We will be at Kerkira from August 1 to September 5.
Don't forget to visit our website!
I sent you a shot from Lisa's nude video on Palm Beach:

See you soon!

Darren & Lisa.

p s nsadui xz bccyv iluygv q cs vwhvbumjr unsdxt jqukwyjcuchjmbkla fp eaba