Re: ranlux (new version)

Hi Martin,
  And thanks a lot for the code.  (Also for the comment about DIEHARD.)
I'm still interested in RNG's, but haven't done too much with them lately.
I'm off to a conference next week, so won't be able to look at your code
right away, but I've forwarded it to Brian Gough and Mark Galassi, the two
most likely to want to do something with it. If anybody else on
gsl-discuss would like the code, I'd be happy to fwd it along as well,
though you might prefer going through Martin, so he can see how well
appreciated his efforts are.

regards,
jt