Looking for sites with similar web content?

Your link http://sourceware.cygnus.com/gsl/ is a part of my online bookmarks directory under the area of References/Software_Development.  I am looking to get more sites like yours registered!

You may register more sites at:

http://www.osn.net/start/References/Software_Development

Please visit our site to add additional links of relevance and forward this email to anyone you know that has a site of similar quality in this same area.

Best regards,

Justin W. Hitt
jhitt@osn.net

--
To prevent ever getting messages like this again, you can modify your setting in my bookmarks by visiting my site.  Thank you for your suggestions!