Re: install problem

    Robert> When I did make check I got the following error.  I am
    Robert> running on a linux redhat 6.1 system.

Hey, Robert, the error probably happened further up during the tests.
If you could send the full output, that would be better.

But since 0.4.1 is old, and I already have a 0.5 tarball, you might
want to wait and try 0.5.  With 0.5 we have a list of tests that we
know might fail, and all others should work.

I will post an announcement soon.