Re: pdf docs? new tarball?

  Brian>  You may have to drop the pdf format, unfortunately. I don't have
  Brian> the Adobe distiller any more so it is not so easy to make pdf files.

That's fair enough. I will simply retract the Debian package providing pdf
doc and create a new one with ps doc.  Or shall we wait? I was aware of the
pdf generating possibilities others have mentioned, I am simply unaware of
how to tie them in with texinfo. I could always flip back from .ps to .pdf

  Brian> I wouldn't recommend taking a snapshot from CVS, it would probably
  Brian> be time-consuming to get something that worked.

Indeed. A naive build failed.

But you guys haven't replied to what I reported as Debian bug #52789
"ieee-utils/fp-linux.c is 387-specific" on December 15, ie over 3 months ago.
As we try to treat all architectures fairly, this means that GSL will be
pulled from the Debian 2.2 release that is due RSN.  Not including GSL would
be a real shame, but right now it badly fails at least on m68k.

Workarounds, anyone?

--
According to the latest figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless.