static size

      I finally be able to do static using autoconf and automake
     Thanks to all people that help me.

      I like to compile static because you do not have to distribute or
compile
      libraries in other machines

      When I use static in 0.6 the executable is huge,
      in 0.5 it was smaller
      When gcc links a library, puts all the library code in the executable?
      Is there a way to change that, no using dinamic, so gcc puts only the
code
      that is used?

      Is really easy to work with only one gsl library file, but ...

      I have little experience with gcc, sorry if I am doing some silly
error.
--
Diego Saravia
dsa@unsa.edu.ar