Re: Pareto Distribution

Thanks. Can you describe the problem or error message that you see
(that part displays reasonably with my version of TeX). I see the
following,

-- the parameter 'b' is not actually described in the text
-- there is no full stop at the end of the sentence

but I'm not sure if that's what you were referring to.

regards
Brian Gough