Re: C++ wrapper

I believe these questions were covered in the earlier thread, "Who
owns GSL?" http://sources.redhat.com/ml/gsl-discuss/2000/msg00502.html

Anyone is free to post specific API suggestions to the list for the
developers to consider.  We certainly read and consider everything on
the list, but we have our own opinions too so it would be a question
of persuading us that something is worthwhile in the context of GSL
for the amount of work involved.

regards
Brian Gough