Re: It Complies, links, & runs...

Brian,

Thanks for the pointer to Octave, & if you do have any examples handy, I
would appreciate them. As for LAPACK, I am well aware of the length of
time that went into those routines, as well as the quality of the code.
My beef stems mainly from the damage to my code LAPACK has caused.
Interfacing to it has meant all sorts of convienient containers had to
be changed in order to interface with LAPACK's memory model as well as
argument passing semantics.

I am told others have managed to interface while still maintaining their
particular mix of container convienience without sacrificing
performance. Hopefully, some of these examples will give me some ideas.

Brian Gough wrote:

--
Linux, where do you want to go tomorrow?